Welcome to CoPHR!
Note: If you only want access to the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS) for looking up patient immunization histories then you do not need to enroll in CoPHR if your site has the required, CIIS paperwork on file. If the required paperwork is on file then complete the General Users Login Form to request access to CIIS.
Colorado Public Heath Reporting portal (CoPHR) allows Colorado's health care community to register intent for Meaningful Use for the following public health programs:
For providers registered for cancer reporting, electronic lab reporting or syndromic surveillance, this site provides:
- Online registration for Meaningful Use.
- Self-service access to registration documents.
For Immunization Providers, CoPHR provides a full range of resources to support you in using the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS), including:
- Ability to complete logon request forms to access the CIIS database.
- Monitor EHR Vendor HL7 pre-testing required to begin the CIIS interface process.
- Monitor progress of your organization's interface project once the project begins.
- Access CIIS training information.
- Register intent for Meaningful Use requirements.
- Access Meaningful Use Report Card to support attestation.
- Submit online support tickets to the CIIS Help Desk.
To begin, enroll with CoPHR to create your account.
Note: If you enrolled in CoPHR previously, please DO NOT re-enroll.
To reset your password click here. For assistance with your username or password you can also contact Christina Cruz, CIIS Data Exchange Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 692-2753. Please provide the following information with your request:
- Full Name.
- Name of your Clinic or Medical Group.
- Email Address.
For more information concerning a particular CDPHE program, select the desired program on the menu bar at the top of the page or click on the links above.